Hello 5th Grade Parents!
I, along with the 5th grade teacher and parents who have volunteered hope this email finds you all safe and healthy!
Thursday June 18th, the last day of school, at 10:00 AM, we'll be having a drive by "clap out" for our students. However, due to state, county and district regulations we need to follow some guidelines. We hope that you will read through these guidelines and be sensitive to the current climate that we are in and help us to adhere to the rules so that we can make this day as special as possible for each student.
- Drive by ONLY
- Enter from Trident Lane making a right onto Dolphin Drive. You will then proceed as if you were going through the drop off line.
- Only the student will be able to exit the vehicle. All family needs to remain inside their car.
- We will have a balloon arch where the student can have a photo taken.
- Photos will be taken by a photographer and uploaded to our Shutterfly site for download at a later date.
- There will be staggered times per class. Please only come at your class time.
Mrs. LaRoche – 10:00 – 10:30
Mrs.Crowe – 10:30 – 11:00
Mr. Tilka – 11:00 – 11:30
Mr. Grant and Mrs. Sheppard class can go at any time between 10 and 11:30
We appreciate you all and the support you have given the 5th Grade Teachers, Newland Staff and parent volunteers during this uncertain time. Any questions, can be directed to Kenan House at 714-745-7211 or email@example.com