|William T. Newland School|
|A Blue Ribbon School, A Gold Ribbon School, A California Distinguished School|
NEW Enrollment for NEW students or incoming kindergarten students only!
- Welcome to Newland School and the Fountain Valley School District (FVSD). We are excited to be a part of your child’s educational journey. We are committed to providing a high-quality experience centered on the academic and social/emotional success of your child.
- In order to enroll in Kindergarten, your child must turn five (5) by September 1st
- If you have questions about 1st through 5th grades grade-level placement, click here to check the Grade Placement chart
- If you have questions about which school is your home school, click here and input your home address into the School Locator
- If your student is currently in FVSD TK or EEK email email@example.com with subject line "Enrollment 2020-2021 - Student Last Name, First Name - TK or EEK - Current School"
- If your student is currently in FVSD CDC or State Preschool, follow the enrollment process below
Online enrollment is available at all schools in the FVSD, and registration for the 2020-21 school year is now open. Please ensure that you select the correct school year when enrolling your child, and complete the following steps.
- Complete Aeries Online Enrollment Confirmation (click here). Please PRINT the confirmation document (DO NOT PRINT DOUBLE-SIDED). Aeries does not work on mobile devices, you must use a computer or chromebook. If you have questions please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the office at 714.378.4200 and leaving a message.
- Complete New Student Online Pre-Enrollment document. The document is nine pages and is a FILLABLE PDF. Please SAVE & PRINT forms (DO NOT PRINT DOUBLE-SIDED).
- Kindergarten ONLY: complete Kindergarten Health Assessment form
- Oral Health Assessment form: *if applicable, health aides will contact you
- Report of Health Examination for School Entry: *if applicable, health aides will contact you
*California law requires all students to have a dental & health examination by May 31st of their first year of public school
- Provide PHOTO COPIES of the following required documents:
We are now accepting student enrollment for the 2020-21 school year. After completing the online enrollment forms (Steps 1 & 2), and providing copies of the required documents (Step 3), PLEASE EMAIL THE NEWLAND OFFICE AT NEWLANDOFFICE@FVSD.US OR BRING THE ENROLLMENT PACKET TO THE SCHOOL OFFICE AND PLACE IN THE DOCUMENT BOX
WE ARE PRACTICING SOCIAL DISTANCING AND
ONLY REQUIRE YOU TO EMAIL OR DROP OFF YOUR
CHILD’S ENROLLMENT PAPERS.